Welcome To Dark Eden

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: FallenMoogla, Bistro, RamusVincini  
Forum » All Games » Mini Figter » Secret to the Kong Kong (Missing that one part?)
Secret to the Kong Kong
RokmoDate: Tuesday, 2009-09-01, 3:12 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
So, everyone has gotten multiple versions of the KongKong parts....except for the elusive Battle Gear! Where is that rascal? All you ever see it is from gift boxes! Well, don't put all your hope out the window when you don't get it from a gift box just yet! The monsters that are past the fluffly cats drop them (from the top portal of where the fluffy cats are)! The skeletons and snails there can drop them. Also, skeleton archers can too, from all the way to the right before you hit the second village. I also noticed that 2-3 star rocks drop decently there as well (all the way to the right). I am farming there with a level 18 7-star Kang decked out in level 6 Shriyuka armor from the quests just to give you an idea of what you might need to go against them. Also, if they are red don't bother. You will miss them like 80% of the time. I haven't gotten robot parts, but I am guessing they are from harder enemies (like the monkeys with iron fists [monkey fists?]).

FallenMooglaDate: Tuesday, 2009-09-01, 4:55 PM | Message # 2
The Dark Lord
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
nice post. I would like to help you, but I don't know much about building those contraptions.

Note from my experience, the robot and Kongkong are more like side quests. Don't get to focused on them until your a high level. In my opinion, If you get them you get them, if you don't you don't no big worry.
I feel time is better spent leveling and getting gear rather than building a helping hand.

RamusVinciniDate: Thursday, 2009-09-03, 1:23 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
yeahh the kong kong kinda sux.. lol and i got that gear as one of my first ones lol none of them or more rare than the other just a coincidence you cant get it i suppose. but its just a ship that you can be that shoots down a little. its a lot faster just to attack enemies normally.

Forum » All Games » Mini Figter » Secret to the Kong Kong (Missing that one part?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: